Can you homeschool during high school?
For instance, some homeschool high school students take some courses using interactive curriculum (such as Time4Learning) and mix it with courses taken as dual enrollment at local colleges.
Finishing homeschool online can be your primary way of getting a homeschool diploma or you can use a hybrid approach.
How do you homeschool in high school?
- Use a pre-packaged curriculum.
- Look through subject-specific textbooks with your child.
- Make use of online teaching resources.
- Teach classes outside of core requirements.
- Tailor the courses for your child’s post-high-school plans.
- Help your child assemble a 4-year (or 5-year) plan for graduation.
How much is homeschooling for high school?
If you are considering home education, you are very likely a single-income family, and if you’re like most of us, your budget is pretty tight. Although I have read that the average homeschool family spends about $900 per student per year, I have never personally spent nearly that much.
Do homeschooled students get high school diploma?
A high school diploma is a document that bears record of the completion of a course of study. If you’re wondering whether your homeschooled student can receive a diploma, the answer is yes! Some colleges and employers look down on a homeschool diploma (they want it to be state-certified).