High school or college graduation are common requirements.
Applicants may be required to submit documents to show that they have achieved either a high school diploma or a college degree.
Some jobs may require additional proof of education.
Do employers check high school diplomas?
Employers may contact the school you claim to have graduated from to verify that you do in fact have a high school diploma. Others use specialized background check services to verify your educational background, employment history, credit history and any criminal records.
Can I get into college with a fake diploma?
For about the same tuition, you can enroll in a legitimately accredited high school and earn a valid high school diploma. Fake diplomas and GEDs from fake online high schools always get rejected. You will never get into college or get a job with a fake GED or a fake High School Diploma.
How do you verify an education degree?
Here’s how to verify academic credentials:
- Contact the school. Most college registrars will confirm dates of attendance and graduation, as well as degrees awarded and majors, upon request.
- Research the school on the Internet.
- Ask the applicant for proof of the degree and the school’s accreditation.
How do you know if a high school is accredited?
How Can You Find Out If an Online High School Is Accredited?
- Step 1: Check the School Website. Typically, the easiest way to see if a particular school is accredited is to check its website.
- Step 2: Check Online Resources.
- Step 3: Contact the School.