How do you celebrate homeschool graduation?
Homeschool Graduation Ideas
- Join other homeschoolers from your state for graduation ceremonies.
- Organize a local graduation ceremony within your homeschool support group.
- Plan a private celebration with family and friends.
- Take official cap-and-gown photos or videos.
- Skip the party and splurge on a special trip or gift.
Do homeschoolers have graduation?
Most states don’t maintain guidelines for graduating a homeschooled student. In most cases, the homeschooling parent determines the graduation requirements for your student. Upon completion of those requirements, you issue your graduate a high school diploma.
How many credits do you need to graduate homeschooling?
Most states consider a year-long course as one credit, and require around 20-24 credits for graduation from high school. However, this does vary.
How do you plan a graduation?
- Decide on a date and time. Because many people may be planning graduation parties around the same time of year, the logistics of choosing a time for your party can be difficult.
- Throw a combined party.
- Choose a venue.
- Make a guest list and send invitations.
- Create a theme.
- Create a menu.
- Decorate your party.