These may include:
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- anxiety disorder.
- bipolar disorder.
- learning disorders.
- conduct disorders.
The Most Common Behavior Disorders in Children – Healthline
https://www.healthline.com › health › parenting › behavioral-disorders-in-ch
What are the behavioral symptoms?
Emotional Symptoms of Behavioral Disorders
- Easily getting annoyed or nervous.
- Often appearing angry.
- Putting blame on others.
- Refusing to follow rules or questioning authority.
- Arguing and throwing temper tantrums.
- Having difficulty in handling frustration.
What are examples of emotional disorders?
The mood disorder types are: major depressive, bipolar, seasonal affective, cyclothymic, dysthymic, premenstrual dysphoric, disruptive mood dysregulation and depression caused by a physical illness. Some anxiety disorder types are: panic, social anxiety, phobia and generalized anxiety.
How is behavioral disorder treated?
Formerly known as talk therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy treatment (CBT) is by far the most commonly used mechanism for managing the symptoms of behavioral disorders. CBT is usually administered in hour-long sessions by a single therapist who will engage the patient on a deep level.