What jobs can you get if your a highschool dropout?
Here are the top 10 jobs for high school dropouts.
- Construction Manager. Average wage: $91,370 / £48,500 per year.
- Automotive Service Technician/Mechanic.
- Sales Representative.
- Food Service Manager.
- Secretary/Administrative Assistant.
- Home Health Aides.
- Diesel Service Technician/Mechanic.
9 May 2019
What jobs can you get as a dropout?
With these limitations in mind, here are some good-paying jobs for which a high-school dropout may be eligible.
- General Manager, Restaurant.
- Executive Assistant.
- Heavy-Truck Driver.
- Diesel Mechanic.
- Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Welder (and Cutter, Solderer or Brazer)
- Automotive Service Technician or Mechanic.
24 Aug 2012
Can you get a job without a GED?
There are many jobs for people without a High School or GED Diploma. Developing these skills usually take place “on the job” or through apprenticeships. Usually, little or no previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations.
Is it hard to get a job without a highschool diploma?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs requiring a high school diploma or less are projected to grow 9.1 percent by 2022. While your job search without a high school diploma or GED is not impossible, it does pose some unique challenges including: Higher chances of unemployment.27 Aug 2018